Undergraduate students at the School of Economics and Finance have the opportunity to take part in study abroad or Erasmus exchange programmes.
There are several exciting opportunities available to you if you wish to spend one semester or a year studying similar economics modules in a university abroad during your second year. This will form part of your degree and will not increase the length of your course.
You can apply to study in the following institutions:
- Boston College, USA
- Hunter College, City University of New York, USA
- University of California, USA
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA,
- University of Miami, Florida, USA
- University of Richmond, Virginia, USA
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- University of Hong Kong, China
- The George Washington University, USA
- Hunter College (City University of New York)
- University of Pennsylvaina - (UPenn), USA
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- The University of Toronto, Canada
- University of Sydney, Australia
- Waseda University, Japan YEAR ONLY OPTION
You can find more study abroad information on the Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) website.
Second year BSc Economics student, Daniel Bui, talks about his experience of studying abroad in Miami with the School of Economics and Finance.
I have always been very interested in travel so when I saw the opportunity to study and live in another country as part of my degree I was very excited. Studying abroad is one of the best decisions I have ever made. It wasn't all easy but the friends I have made from Italy and all over the world, the new cuisines I've tried, the Italian I've learned and the teaching I've received made the experience very enjoyable.
Paul Henderson, BSc Economics
Erasmus exchange student at Bocconi University