Undergraduate Entry Requirements:
- You can use the SAT route to show that you are eligible to be considered for direct entry onto an undergraduate SEF course (with standard English language requirements).
- Or you can apply for one of the undergraduate SEF courses with an integrated Foundation year.
- Alternatively, you can first do a stand-alone Foundation programme year, e.g. the QM International Foundation Programme in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The Shahadat-al-thanawia-al-a'ama (Secondary Education Certificate) alone is not sufficient for entry onto an undergraduate SEF course.
- Higher Technician Diploma: In the subject of Finance, with at least 75% overall, including 75% in three or more Mathematics modules. Plus standard English language requirements.
Tel: +44 207 882 5511