Undergraduate Entry Requirements:
- You can use the SAT route to show that you are eligible to be considered for direct entry onto an undergraduate SEF course (with standard English language requirements).
- Or you can apply for one of the undergraduate SEF courses with an integrated Foundation year.
- Alternatively, you can first do a stand-alone Foundation programme year, e.g. the QM International Foundation Programme in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The Surat Tanda Tamat Belajar Sekolah Menengah Umum Tingkat Atas (Certificate of Completion of Academic Secondary School) alone is not sufficient for entry onto an undergraduate SEF course.
- Diploma II: Diploma II in Economics, with at least 3.2/4.0 overall. Must have 3.2 in at least three Mathematics modules. Plus standard English language requirements.
Tel: +44 207 882 5511